Little to no down payment, and rates as low as 3.99%
Through a unique partnership with the Vermont State Employees Credit Union (VSECU), Solaflect offers customized solar financing for solar Tracker customers with favorable terms tailored to the timing and impact of the 30% Federal income tax credit.
Lenders in Vermont increasingly recognize that borrowers who invest in solar energy actually improve their financial stability by reducing monthly expenses. As a result, several banks and credit unions are offering discounted interest rates for solar loans.
- Online application, solar financing is approved in days not weeks
- As a not-for-profit, member-owned credit union, VSECU has the most favorable lending terms for customers purchasing solar Trackers
- The most experienced solar lender in solar loans – over $9 million of solar loans in 2017 alone
- Easy process and flexible to accommodate unique borrower circumstances
- Unique loans tailored to solar and the Federal income tax credit to keep monthly payments low
How does the loan work?
- Unsecured (not tied to home equity), up to $60,000, for A+ or A credit
- Down payment flexible (zero down payment possible) to meet borrower’s needs
- 12 year loan at 3.99% interest rate
- Use Federal income tax credit funds to reduce loan principal and the loan automatically re-amortizes at no cost
What are the next steps?
- Apply for solar financing online at VSECU — or contact us, and let us help you with the necessary steps.
- Borrower opens a VSECU membership with a $25 deposit
- Federal income tax credit, or any other funds, may be applied to the loan principal at any time with no penalty, and VSECU will re-amortize the loan at no cost
- No penalty for early loan prepayment