Timing: Flexible for Fall, Spring, Summer
Are you inspired to make a difference in an ever-more-challenged world? Are you intrigued by innovative ways to replace fossil fuel consumption and carbon emissions with renewable energy? Do you want to join of an energized team of hard-working, smart and fun people committed to rapidly expand the adoption of solar? Solaflect Energy is in an exciting period of rapid growth and may well be where you belong.
Founded over a decade ago, Solaflect designs, manufactures and sells the unique and innovative Solar PV Tracker that follows the sun all day and delivers 40% more solar per panel than rooftop/fixed panel solar. And we’ve recently entered the world of home battery storage, as well. We’ve honed our experience and become an established brand in the Upper Valley, and now serve Vermont, New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts… and have just installed our first Tracker in Monterrey, California! We’re committed to hiring exceptional, self-motivated team members and providing them with all the tools they need to be the best they can be.
We’re excited to have a regular team of interns cycling through Solaflect year-round, bringing their energy and fresh thinking while cutting their teeth in the renewable energy world in a classic small business environment. Solaflect interns regularly step up to take on more responsibilities than a typical internship, providing rich and satisfying professional experiences during their time at the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with either our engineering/operations or marketing teams
- Responsibilities will depend on skill sets, interests, and company needs
What we’ll want you to have:
- Technical interest and aptitude (for the engineering/operations role)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills
- Strong organization, planning and execution skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- No shortage of positive energy
- An interest in renewable energy and sustainability
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (802) 299-7639.