The Solar Installation Technician role is great way to launch your career in one of America’s largest and fastest-growing industries, helping install clean energy power plants in customers’ yards and fields all over VT, NH and MA, and helping families change their relationship with energy. Solaflect provides on-site training and a range of career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Founded over a decade ago, Solaflect designs, manufactures and sells the innovative Solar PV Tracker that follows the sun all day and delivers 40% more solar energy per panel than fixed/rooftop solar. We’ve honed our experience and become an established brand and leader in the Upper Valley, and now serve Vermont, New Hampshire, and Western Massachusetts. We’re committed to hiring exceptional, self-motivated team members and providing them with all the tools they need to be successful.
If you’re intrigued by innovative ways to replace fossil fuel with renewable energy, and you want to join an energized team of hard-working, smart and fun people committed to rapidly expand the adoption of solar and home battery storage, we may just have a role for you.
We are growing our solar installation team here in the Upper Valley and are excited to find full and part-time installation technicians.
What you’ll be doing:
- Installing solar trackers at residential and commercial sites
- Working outdoors most of the time, often in beautiful locations
- Working in a variety of weather
- Working in a team to ensure efficient installations
- Following checklists to ensure that all tasks are completed successfully
- Occasionally interacting with customers, and in a professional manner, of course!
What we’ll want you to have:
- Enjoyment working outside
- Ability and willingness to work both independently and with other members of a team
- Willingness to follow safety and installation procedures
- A mechanical interest and aptitude
- The ability to learn to use software tools on phones, tablets and computers
- Plenty of positive energy and a history of contributing to healthy team environments
- A clean driving record
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org