Are you inspired to make a difference in an ever-more-challenged world? Are you intrigued by innovative ways to replace fossil fuel consumption and carbon emissions with renewable energy? Do you want to spend a 3 month internship with an energized team of hard-working, smart and fun people committed to rapidly expand the adoption of solar? Based in Norwich, VT, Solaflect Energy’s internship offers the opportunity to play a meaningful role in a small and rapidly growing business and get your feet wet in the renewable energy industry.
Founded over a decade ago, Solaflect designs, manufactures and sells the unique and innovative Solar PV Tracker that follows the sun all day and delivers 40% more solar per panel than rooftop/fixed panel solar. And we’ve recently entered the world of home battery storage, as well. We’ve honed our experience and become an established brand in the Upper Valley, and now serve Vermont, New Hampshire, Western Massachusetts… and have just installed our first Tracker in Monterrey, California. We’re committed to hiring exceptional, self-motivated team members and providing them with all the tools they need to be the best they can be.
We’re excited to have a regular team of interns cycling through Solaflect year-round, bringing their energy and fresh thinking while cutting their teeth in the renewable energy world in a classic small business environment. Solaflect interns regularly step up to take on more responsibilities than a typical internship, providing rich and satisfying professional experiences during their time at the company.
What you’ll be doing:
● Working with either our engineering/operations or marketing/research teams
● Responsibilities will depend on your skill sets and interests… and our company needs. Let’s talk!
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills
- High level of organization, planning and execution
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- No shortage of positive energy
- College experience, and an interest in renewable energy and sustainability
Please submit your CV and cover letter and any questions you may have to email@example.com.