Now more than ever electricians are at the center of our growing solar energy business. Since our early days in residential and commercial solar power, Solaflect has manufactured, sold and installed nearly a thousand innovative PV Trackers that follow the sun all day and deliver 40% more solar energy per panel than fixed/rooftop solar – and every one has depended on the skill of a talented electrician. We have immediate openings for full-time master electricians, journeymen and apprentices.
Founded over a decade ago, Solaflect designs, manufactures and sells the innovative Solar PV Tracker that follows the sun all day and delivers 40% more solar energy per panel than fixed/rooftop solar. We’ve honed our experience and become an established brand and leader in the Upper Valley, and now serve Vermont, New Hampshire, and Western Massachusetts. We are growing rapidly and we’re committed to hiring exceptional, self-motivated team members and providing them with all the tools they need to be successful.
If you’re intrigued by innovative ways to replace fossil fuel with renewable energy, and you want to join an energized team of hard-working, smart and fun people committed to rapidly expanding the adoption of solar, we may just have a role for you.
We are growing our solar installation team and are excited to find full time electricians to perform electrical work associated with the installation of Solaflect’s Trackers at residential and commercial sites.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work off electrical design and layout plans to complete Tracker installations
- Effectively communicate with project engineer, team members, sub-contractors and customers
- Install and wire Trackers, modules, inverters and interconnections
- Assist with permit applications and inspections
- Troubleshooting and service calls as needed
- Maintain a safe, clean and respectful jobsite, truck and shop
- Work closely with our sales and engineering teams to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
What we’ll want you to have:
- Registration in the state of Vermont and New Hampshire as a licensed electrician; MA is a bonus
- Solar-related work and experience preferred, but not required
- Residential and small commercial electrical experience
- Ability and willingness to work in extreme environments – e.g. snow/rain, hot sun, crawl spaces
- Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
- Ability to interact effectively with suppliers, consultants, sales staff and customers
- Ability to learn new software and online tools to aid project development and design
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills
- Ability and confidence to work independently
- Self-motivated, hard-working, with a high level of organization and planning skills
- Plenty of positive energy and a history of contributing to healthy team environments
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, and includes signing bonus.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com