Little to no down payment, and rates as low as 3.99%
Through our unique partnership with the Vermont State Employees Credit Union (VSECU), Solaflect offers customized financing for home battery storage customers. This provides favorable terms tailored to the timing and impact of the 26% Federal income tax credit.
Why finance your home battery storage solution through VSECU?
- Online application, financing is approved in days not week.
- The most favorable lending terms for customers purchasing renewable energy.
- The most experienced solar lender in renewable energy loans.
- Easy process and flexible to accommodate unique borrower circumstances.
- Unique loans tailored to solar and home battery storage and the Federal income tax credit to keep monthly payments low.
How does a solar loan work?
- Unsecured (not tied to home equity), up to $60,000 for A+ or A credit.
- Down payment flexible (zero down payment possible) to meet borrower’s needs.
- 12 year loans at 3.99% interest rate.
- Use Federal income tax credit funds to reduce loan principal and the loan automatically re-amortizes at no cost.
What are the next steps?
- Contact us, and we’ll help you with the necessary steps.
- Federal income tax credit, or any other funds, may be applied to the loan principal at any time with no penalty, and either institution will re-amortize the loan at no cost.
- No penalty for early loan prepayment.